Art Deco enamel diamond medallion
Art Deco enamel diamond medallion in 18 karat gold (750 thousandths) and platinum. This rare photo-holder medallion is entirely enamelled in matte black on both sides and its bail. It is decorated with a circular motif in applied platinum, set with 42 rose-cut diamonds. The medallion opens and can hide a photograph, which is placed under a thin plate of glass and a gold circle (present inside the medallion). On the two internal faces, the gold has undergone a polishing treatment in successive circles which form a pattern. The jewel's bail is decorated with black enamels and set with four rose-cut diamonds. Old Art Deco pendant, circa 1920, France.
- Eagle's head hallmark and goldsmith's hallmark for Charles Lavogade (active in Paris between 1912 and 1926)
- Diameter: 30mm
- Dimensions (bail included): 42 x 30 mm
- Estimated diamond weight: 0.25 carat
- Condition: tiny scratches from use, no lack of enamel
- Weight: 18.7g
Delivery and returns
The Buyer has the choice between several delivery methods:
- Home delivery by courier only for Orders delivered within Paris.
- Home delivery by La Poste Colissimo and DHL for Orders delivered worldwide, in order to provide you with the best service.
All packages are insured at declared value.
When your order is shipped, you will receive an email indicating your Colissimo or DHL tracking number. Using this number, you will be able to track your order directly by connecting to the website of our carriers, La Poste Colissimo or DHL, with whom we have made specific agreements concerning the nature of the items and deadline commitments.
You can return your order within 14 days after receipt of the package, provided that the product has not been worn and that the jewelry has its original packaging (label, plastic and pouch). Only the jewelry is refunded.
For any return request, please contact our customer service: firstname.lastname@example.org
Une question ? Contactez-nous directement.
Contactez-nous au +33(0)608130158 ou renseignez les champs ci-dessous.